Pagina's

zaterdag 8 februari 2014

Hero Arts Birthday challenge


This card I made with one of my new Hero Arts background stamps. I bought the Zebra Print, Five line background and Tiny flags. I use these stamps a lot and love the ones that are mounted on wood because they last forever! (and they are a nice decoration in my scrapping-room!)  I think sthese stamps are like basic supplies which you can use in so many different ways that they never bore you. 



I stamped the tiny flags twice in pink en orange neon and combined the background with the Newsprint bird which is also from Hero Arts. I diecut the word 'Birthday" from plastic foil which I also had in these Neon colors. For the rest from the sentiment I used the chalkboard technique since the black really made the Neons pop. 

Thanks for your visit & regards!!!
Nicole

1 opmerking:

Marjan zei

Wat een gaaf kaartje! Heel apart met de newsprint en de neonkleurtjes!