Pagina's

maandag 1 december 2014

Card Chain Challenge November

Today is the reveal of the November CCC, so I am alowed now to publish my card. I made this card for Becca in North Dakota. She is above me on the list in the Card Chain Challenge. I used the following challenge directions;

1. The color Palette;


The cardstock I used is a light warm grey (a bit like taupe) on the picture it looks a bit lighter than it is in reality.

2. the theme; Gratitude
3. the product: Leaves

So, here is my card....



I combined stamps and dies from Hero Arts (bg), Simon Says Stamp (leaves) and Papertrey Ink (sentiment) Hope you like it Becca!

Kind regards, and thank you for visiting my blog!
Nicole

6 opmerkingen:

Marjan zei

Prachtig zoals je de kleuren op jou zo eigen manier hebt verwerkt, ook dit is weer een bjoetie!

Dotty Jo zei

Totally gorgeous, lucky Becca! Jo x

Nicole Parmentier zei

I think that I was the Lucky person in this November chain Jo!!!

Leigh Penner zei

This is so gorgeous & perfect!

Becca Cruger zei

I just got your amazingly lovely card (finally made it back home). Thank you SOOOO much for the lovely creation! It's proudly displayed with the rest of my card. I ADORE your fancy lettering, too!

lostinpaper zei

I'm adding glitter to everything at the moment and your mix of textures, colour and glitter is perfect! I would have so struggled with this combo.